Five Fun Facts About Noteworthy
If you have visited Noteworthy by Design, you’ve probably learned a bit about us. But how much do you really know? Here are five fun facts that we don’t always share on your first time in!
- We’re certainly not the first, but we are one of the only remaining invitation shops in the region! In 2019, owners, Jason & Laurie Klein, purchased Invitations by Design, a well known and highly regarded shop located in downtown Kalamazoo. They added Noteworthy to the name, expanded the business model and moved into 8801 N. 32nd Street, with the hopes of supporting growth in their hometown!
- We have two separate storefronts in the same building! We know, it’s weird, but we pride ourselves on being a bit different.
The store furthest from the road houses our amazing design team and the heart of the invitation and stationery business. This store is also brimming with children’s gifts, wedding essentials, stationery and more!
Our store that faces the road is where you will find oodles of home décor, unique gifts, gourmet goodies and bar favorites. Despite having the same name, we suggest exploring both shops when you visit!
- From the very beginning, we’ve specialized in custom invitations, stationery, and announcements. It’s a passion of ours! No Matter the milestone, from elegant wedding suites and save the date cards to birthday invitations and thank you notes, Noteworthy works with you every step of the way to create the perfect printed pieces for your announcement or event.
We still have tons of visitors that think this is all we do! Stop in to see just how wrong they are!
- Beyond custom invitations and stationery, our designers are working on creating specialty products exclusive to our stores! Stickers and custom drinkware with a local flare are just some of the top-secret product they are working on. Keep an eye on our social media for sneak peeks as each new item is launched!
- Noteworthy’s owners and employees love being involved and giving back to their community and neighbors. It is not only something we are proud of, but something we feel is extremely important. We support our community in a variety of ways; from volunteering our time and expertise to building supportive relationships and sponsorships. We understand that giving back to the community that helped mold us is a privilege, and at Noteworthy By Design, we take that very seriously.